Friday, May 16, 2008

More from the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival

We arrived as the gates opened for a morning at
The EPCOT Flower & Garden Show,
avoiding the crowds and getteng some pretty good pics.

Flower Bowls at Italy

Daisy & Be (in an obvious state of quasi-ecstasy about this photo op)


Monarch Butterfly
Swallowtail

A Buckeye feeds on a sponge soaked with sugar water.

A Buckeye (with an identity crisis) dries his wings in the sun.


Flower Bed


Birdhouse Display

Buckeyes - drying their wings, preparing for their first flight.







Japanese Garden Kinetic Art




Ornamental Cabbages


Mother Nature

6 comments:

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

How beautiful, I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

awesome pics, I want to go !!!

Catherine said...

Beautiful!! Oooo...I'm ready to go back! I was at the Flower and Garden Festival once and it was beautiful!!

Paula said...

Fabulous pics. The ornamental cabbage looks like huge blue roses.
I would love to see all of it in person.

Lisa said...

13 years back in FL and I still haven't made it out there for the flower and garden festival! As an up and coming photographer, it's killing me that I never have my act together this time of year! LOL!! Love, love, love the photos!!!

Lisa :)