Sunday, April 27, 2008

Topiaries at Epcot Flower & Garden Show 2008

The EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival is a real favorite of many.
It's topiaries are a real draw.
Here is a sample from our visit yesterday -
we got through the gates when they opened, so we had the benefit of
viewing them without being caught up in the mob scene later in the day.








In the Flower & Garden display building, a cut-away of a topiary
allows visitors to see the building process.

Click to enlarge for easier reading.


Before


After







2 comments:

Paula said...

Love it! I would so enjoy that. They did a fantastic job. I really like the last pic. I think its lady and the tramp.. her ears are neat, they really made it look like hair. Must be some type of grass.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I know I have to go there now... I just love Epcot... take care