Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"Celebrate" (we use that term loosely) Our 26 Month LIDiversary

This month's drawing includes goodies from China purchased at the China pavillion at EPCOT and imported from Patterson, New Jersey. It looks like Pineapple Cake is one of the delicacies and we're really not sure what the other 2 items are - it's written in Chinese and the Nutritional Information box is printed too small to read - sounds inviting, no? Come on, thrillseekers - leave a comment indicating that you want to be considered for the drawing and we'll pick the lucky blogster on May 24!

7 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Ok Don... I will bite on this one (pardon the pun)... I will fight the right to win this... I have waited just over 24 months and I am losing all this weight (don't make me win cause I am losing it... hehehe) and I need a sugar intake... hehehe... either that or let me help both of you carry your luggage to China... hehehe... Pity we can't make it to Orlando in May... I have to work... I didn't think of it until after the fact... bummer... take care

Debbie L. Kirkley said...

Okay, I'll enter this one too! Once the chemo is done I'm going to have a celebration. I deserve to pig out on Chinese/NJ treats. :o)

Love ya, Deb

Renee said...

count me in on this drawing Don....

Alyson and Ford said...

Count us in too!! Hey, it will make us set the date for a visit!!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

April said...

Oh why not, who knows...it might all be mighty yummy.

Mom 2 six said...

Oh my- reminds me of eating in China-not really knowing what we ate. I am up for the challenge.

Dannye said...

ooohhhh pick me, pick me....the short one in the back jumping up and down so you can see her....hehe...

any adoption travel news yet????

love you guys!!